- 111, Jeongja 1-gil, Buk-gu, Ulsan
- blog.naver.com/zooni77 (Korean only)
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Ulsan Express Bus Terminal.
The restaurant offers a pick-up service from the Ulsan Express Bus Terminal and Taehwagang Station.
Badabaragi is a restaurant with an ocean view in the Buk-gu district of Ulsan, specializing in snow crabs and fresh raw fish. Featuring elegant exterior and interior designs, the restaurant also offers some light meal options in addition to sliced raw fish and snow crab dishes. Only the freshest fish caught and delivered each day are served. The restaurant also operates a snow crab market, thereby offers snow crab dishes at affordable prices. A variety of side dishes made with fresh seafood accompany the main dishes. Abalone or conch porridge is available for young children who cannot eat raw fish or snow crab. A popular menu item is jjambbong mulhoe (mixed sliced raw fish with water and spicy sauce).
- 대표메뉴 : Jjambbong mulhoe (mixed sliced raw fish with water and spice sauce), Dokdo Shrimp
- 주요메뉴 : Hwareo hoe (sliced raw fish / Lobster / Jjambbong mulhoe (mixed sliced raw fish with water and spice sauce) / Dokdo Shrimp
- Reservation : Tel: +82-52-282-8866
- 영업시간 : 10:00-01:00 (next day)
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- 금연/흡연 : Non-Smoking
(44233) 111, Jeongja 1-gil, Buk-gu, Ulsan
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.