Andong Dam (안동댐)
- 31, Hoban-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Andong Dam is a multipurpose dam on the Nakdonggang River. The dam was constructed to prevent flood damage to the downstream region and to procure water for agricultural, industrial, and residential purposes. Construction of the dam completed in 1976 with a length of 612 meters. x_height of 83 meters and holds 1.2 billion tons of water. Andongho Lake formed by the dam is a popular fishing location.
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-850-4267
- Parking : Available at Andong Pavilion
(36611) 31, Hoban-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.