Ansan Botanical Garden (안산식물원)
- 113, Seongho-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
Take Bus No. 11 or 11-2 from Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 4
Opened in 2001, the Ansan Botanical Garden has three halls. The first hall (382.81㎡) is a tropical garden, home to 98 species, including palm trees. The second hall (846㎡) features 177 species in 11 families of floral plants, such as irises. The third hall (846㎡) features 177 species in 4 families of marsh plants. Outside gardens include a rose garden, fruit tree garden, wild plant garden, plant succession garden, and a pond featuring a total of 46 plants including red momo botan lotus. The botanical park has a pyramid-shaped, modern greenhouse that is a source of pride for Ansan City. The park is also connected to Seongho Park.
- Closed days : The day of Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day)
- 이용시간 : Winter season 10:00-17:00 / Summer season 10:00-18:00
- Number of people available : 1,000 people
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-481-3168
- Parking : Available
(15316) 113, Seongho-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.