Ansan Reed Marsh Park (안산갈대습지공원)
- 76, Galdaeseupji-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
Ansan Reed Marsh Park is an environmental treatment facility and Korea’s first large-scale artificial wetland, using reeds and other aquatic plants to improve the water quality of branch streams (the Banwol, Donghwa and Samhwa) flowing into Sihwaho Lake. It is an ecological park where people can rest amid nature and where the interested can observe and learn about the park’s ecosystem.
- 체험안내 : Wetland tour, natural resource activities, eco-shuttle, etc.
- Experienceable age : Open to visitors of all ages
- Closed days : Mondays, the day of Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day), days designated by the park admin
- 이용시간 : March-October 10:00-18:00 / November-February 10:00-16:30
* Last admission is 20 min before closing.
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-599-9400
- Parking : Available
(15635) 76, Galdaeseupji-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Ansan Starvillage Photo Land Animal & Heart Village Light Festival (안산 별빛마을 애니멀 & 하트빌리지 빛축제) 21.03.27
- 다음글 Ansan Botanical Garden (안산식물원) 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.