Anyang Art Park (안양예술공원)
- 131, Yesulgongwon-ro, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- [Subway + Bus]
Gwanak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
From Gwanak Station Bus Stop, take Bus No. 6-2 or 900.
Get off at Seoksu Police Station Bus Stop.
Anyang Art Park is located 2 kilometers northeast of Anyang Station. The park features a pool of water from the valley streams of Gwanaksan and Samseongsan Mountains that surround the city. Once used as an amusement park, Anyang Art Park is now a citizen's park fully equipped with a variety of recreational facilities such as children's playground and a bungalow.
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- 이용시간 : Open 24 hr
- Number of people available : 1,000 people
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-8045-7000
- Parking : Available (parking fee applies)
(13912) 131, Yesulgongwon-ro, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.