Anyangcheon Stream (안양천)
- Seoksu-ro, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
Anyangcheon Stream flows through seven cities in Gyeonggi-do as well as 7 districts of Seoul. The stream starts from the valley, south of Cheonggyesan Mountain, in Uiwang, Gyeonggi-do and flows 35.1 kilometers to the Hanggang River between Yeongdeungpo-gu and Yangcheon-gu. Various types of birds enjoy the stream making it an ecology stream in the middle of the city as well as provide citizens with leisure including bicycle path, bridges, rest area, sports facilities and more.
- 체험안내 : Anyangcheon Ecological School, Bike Exploring Anyangcheon Stream, Anyang River Visitor Center, etc.
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-8045-7000
(13905) Seoksu-ro, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.