Aqua Planet 63 (아쿠아플라넷 63)
- 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
- www.aquaplanet.co.kr (Korean, English)
- [Subway + Free shuttle bus]
Daebang Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus no. 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the free shuttle across from Sambu APT, 80 m away from Exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take Bus no. 5534, 5633, or 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus no. 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take tree shuttle bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take Bus no. 5633 or 5534.
Aqua Planet 63 located in 63 Square was opened on July 1, 2016. The aquarium houses Otter Planet; Aqua Garden featuring waterplants, Amazonian plants, and lungfish; Golden Miracle Zone decorated with bright sunflowers; Penguin Planet; Seal Planet; Coral Planet, colorful with various underwater coral plants; and more zones for an exciting space. In the main aquarium, visitors can watch the fantastic mermaid show, set to music and lights.
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- 이용시간 : 10:00-22:00 (Last admission 21:30)
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-780-6382
- Parking : Available (approx. 700 spaces)
(07345) 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Aqua Planet Ilsan (아쿠아플라넷 일산) 21.03.27
- 다음글 Apsan Cable Car (Apsan Observatory ) (앞산케이블카 (앞산전망대)) 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.