- 90-1, Uhyeon-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Dongincheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
Arabesque first opened in 2003 as Sahara Tent, but changed its name to its current name in August 2007 to further emphasize the restaurant’s specialties of Indian and Turkish cuisine. The restaurant serves Arabian, Indian, and Turkish dishes prepared by an Indian chef and the restaurant owner is from Jordan. For these reasons, it’s particularly popular among students from Southeast Asia and Middle East. It’s known for serving dishes that are almost completely authentic.
- 대표메뉴 : Lamb kebab, curry, barbecue
- 주요메뉴 : Soup, salad, naan, rice, curry, tanduri chicken, and more
- Reservation : +82-32-764-0064
- 영업시간 : 11:00–22:00
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- 금연/흡연 : Non-Smoking
(22322) 90-1, Uhyeon-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Arachnopia (JooPil Spider Museum) (아라크노피아 생태수목원·주필거미박물관) 21.03.27
- 다음글 Aqua Planet Ilsan (아쿠아플라넷 일산) 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.