Arachnopia Ecological Arboretum (JooPil Spider Museum) (아라크노피아 생태수목원·주필거미박물관)
- 316, Ungilsan-ro, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
The JooPil Spider Museum was founded on September 1, 1985 by Dr. Kim Ju-pil, who traveled around the world to collect and study spiders. The museum aims to be a fundamental education center for students by offering them various hands-on scientific activities. The main building has a collection of spiders and insects from around the world. The annex exhibits rare minerals from around the world as well as microscopes to show the dissection of spiders. The museum has a total of approximately 220,000 spider samples from more than 5,000 species.
- 체험안내 : Check the official website for details
- 이용시간 : [Arachnopia Ecological Arboretum]
* November-February: Closes at 17:30
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-576-7908
- Parking : Available
(12281) 316, Ungilsan-ro, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.