Archaeological Site in Wanggung-ri [UNESCO World Heritage] (익산 왕궁리유적 [유네스코 세계문화유산])
- 666, Gungseong-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 41, 60, 61, 62, 63 or 64 to Geumma Bus Terminal.
From Geumma Terminal, take Bus No. 65 and get off at Tap-ri Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 557 m.
Archaeological Site in Wanggung-ri, designated as Historic Site No. 408 on September 17, 1998, has a surface area of 216,862 square meters. The site has various structures and artifacts from Baekje dynasty to unified Silla period. Artifacts were found within the rectangular-shaped fortress site that surrounds Wanggungri Five-story Stone Pagoda, National Treasure No. 289.
- 체험안내 : Hands-on activities available
- Closed days : Mondays, New Year's Day
- 이용시간 : Exhibition Hall 09:00-18:00
- Number of people available : 100 people
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-859-4631
- Parking : Available (10 large-sized cars / 50 small-sized cars)
(54576) 666, Gungseong-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Areumdaun Cha Bangmulgwan (Beautiful Tea Museum) (아름다운차박물관) 21.03.27
- 다음글 Archaeological Site in Seokjang-ri 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.