Areumdaun Cha Bangmulgwan (Beautiful Tea Museum) (아름다운차박물관)
- 19-11, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 193-1
- tmuseum.co.kr (Korean only)
Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
Walk about 40 meters to Insadong-daero (between Crown Bakery and GS 25 Convenience Store). Proceed about 400 meters, and turn right at the Golden Jewelry Store.
In addition to gourmet restaurants, traditional tea houses are a popular destination in Insa-dong. Among them, we recommend Areumdaun Cha Bangmulgwan, where you can taste more than 100 types of tea, including Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese. The shop also serves as a museum and gallery. Enjoy a leisurely cup of tea as you appreciate the art that is on display.
- 대표메뉴 : Tea & bingsu (shaved ice with sweetened red beans)
- 주요메뉴 : Iced green tea latte (matcha) / Iced black bean shake / Misutgaru (powdered mixture of 10 roasted grains / Omija cha (five-flavor berry tea) / Maesil cha (Chinese plum tea) / sollip cha (pine-needle tea) and more
- Reservation : Not available
- 영업시간 : 10:00-22:00
- Closed days : Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays
* Phone-inquiry required
- 금연/흡연 : Non-Smoking
(03162) 19-11, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 193-1
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Arie-ne guesthouse [Korea Quality] / 아리네 게스트하우스 [한국관광 품질인증] 21.03.27
- 다음글 Archaeological Site in Wanggung-ri [UNESCO World Heritage] (익산 왕궁리유적 [유네스코 세계문화유산]) 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.