- 38, Seogwang-ro, 32-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- From Jeju International Airport, take Bus 36, 37, or 500 to Jeju City Hall.
Go straight 40m and turn right onto Gwangyang 14-gil.
Continue 100m and turn left down the second sidestreet.
Bagdad is 40m ahead on the right.
Bagdad is an Indian restaurant located near Jeju City Hall in Ido 2-dong, Jeju-si. Its chef, who is from India, offers high-quality traditional Indian dishes that draw hungry diners from all across the island. Some of the most popular dishes are chicken makhani (made with fresh tomatoes, cream and cheese), tandoori chicken, and nan (traditional Indian bread). For a winning taste combination, try one of the curries with a side of nan.
- 대표메뉴 : Kebab
- 주요메뉴 : Kebab / Tandoori chicken / Samosa / Chicken Tangri Kebab / Aloo gobi / Dal Makhni / Chicken Makhni / Naan / Garlic Naan / Butter Naan
- Reservation : Tel: +82-64-757-8182
- 영업시간 : 11:00-23:00 (Last Order 22:00) / Sun 11:00-22:00(Last Order 21:00)
- Closed days : Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) Holidays
- 금연/흡연 : Non-smoking
(63207) 38, Seogwang-ro, 32-gil, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 BAGUNIHOSTEL 21.03.27
- 다음글 BACKPACKERS IN YEOSU [Korea Quality] / 백패커스인여수 [한국관광 품질인증/Korea Quality] 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.