Alternative Space Loop (대안공간 루프)
- 20, Wausan-ro 29na-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Hongik Univ. Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 7.
Walk for approx. 200 m.
Alternative Space Loop (also known as the “Loop”) is one of few alternative space in Korea, opened in February, 1999. It is a non-profit gallery that provides exhibition space and support programs for young and promising artists, and is currently being supported by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Arts & Culture Education Service. Since opening, many exhibitions and performances are held every year, and the space has also engaged in diverse international exchanges such as Tirana Biennale and was invited to the Gwangju Biennale as an alternative art space in 2002.
- Enquiries and guidance : Exhibition preparation days. Please check the website for exhibition schedule.
- Business hours : 10:00-19:00
- Closed days : Exhibition preparation days. Please check the website for exhibition schedule.
- Fee for use : Free
- 주차요금 : Free
(04053) 20, Wausan-ro 29na-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Altteureu Airfield & Japanese Occupation-Era Hangars (알뜨르비행장 및 일본군 비행기 격납고) 21.03.27
- 다음글 Alpensia Ski Resort (알펜시아리조트 스키장) 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.