Anak Beach (안악해수욕장)
- 2108, Wolcheon-ri, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
Anak Beach is a white sand beach that stretches for more than 200 meters and is bordered by a forest of pine trees. In addition to the gorgeous scenery, a major draw is the great seafood like fresh mullets, long-legged octopuses, small shrimps, and other local specialties said to provide strength during the sweltering summer heat. Since the beach has not yet been discovered by many tourists, visitors will be able to have a calm and relaxing time. The nearby coastal road is a perfect driving course with a stunning view of the sunset.
- Experienceable age : Open to visitors of all ages
- Closed days : N/A (Open all year round)
- Inquiry : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-61-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-1784
(57110) 2108, Wolcheon-ri, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
Nearby Tourism, Accommodation Information
- 이전글 Ancient Tombs in Bullo-dong (대구 불로동 고분군) 21.03.27
- 다음글 An dong gotak Esanru [Korea Quality] / 안동고택 이상루 [한국관광 품질인증] 21.03.27
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.